Wir suchen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
Pre Sales Engineer Germany (m/w/d)
xxxxxx is the recognized world leader in synthetic user testing and change management for Virtual Desktops and Applications. Our patented technology and multi award winning products continue to evolve and have positioned us at the forefront of a fast moving, high growth market namely Change Management for Virtual Desktops. Our Enterprise customers are a who’s-who of the Financial, Healthcare, Government, Education, Energy and Retail leaders. They rely on our products to ensure any changes that come into their desktop environment have been appropriately tested for scale, performance and compatibility impacts both in pre-production testing and in-production end-user experience monitoring. Additionally, our software is used by most of the major technology suppliers into this market from chip manufactures to server/storage/HCI suppliers, hypervisor and operating system vendors , through to the application layer, all of whom depend on xxxxx to derive meaningful measurements around how changes in their products will impact their customers. As a result of our continuing success, we are now looking to bring on board a Presales Engineer to help drive sales as our company enters into its next major growth phase.Primary responsibilities:
You support our Sales Team with pre-sales activities. You have Sales Engineering running through your veins. You help drive opportunities forward by understanding the challenges our customers are facing. You engage in technical discussions with potential customers, take care of demo’s, training, and workshops. You will act as a xxxxx advocate at international events like Citrix Synergy and VMworld. You have a talent to scout new opportunities from a technical perspective, you understand business challenges, and you can translate those into xxxxxxxx.Key skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Travel up to 50% (international travel).
- 2-5 years system/sales engineering experience, you understand customers’ technical and business challenges and can translate those into solutions.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- German is a must.
- English is a huge plus.
- Proven experience with (desktop) virtualization.?
- You love working in a young, dynamic environment where initiative is not just appreciated but required.
- You know what it takes to manage customer expectations and deliver projects on budget, and on time.
- Broad knowledge of Infrastructure architecture, Operating systems and Applications
- Basic knowledge of and experience with scripting (in e.g. Powershell) is a huge plus.
What we offer?
Xxxxxxxx is a company with a personal and informal culture with plenty of room for personal initiative and development. In addition to excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, xxxxxxx . gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within an international environment.